Any Swiss diver here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DareDevil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I will relocate to Switzerland soon, somewhere in the Zurich canton and I am looking for divers/diving clubs in the area. I understand that the options will be limited (cold waters, low visibility, etc...) but I have already dived in lakes before, in the Netherlands.

Thanks in advance,

DareDevil

sorry, doubled it up...

A search on Google will reveal lots.. You need to do it in German though!!

"Tauchen Zurich"

Our neighbours are keen divers...

Chris

DareDevil:
Hi All,

I will relocate to Switzerland soon, somewhere in the Zurich canton and I am looking for divers/diving clubs in the area. I understand that the options will be limited (cold waters, low visibility, etc...) but I have already dived in lakes before, in the Netherlands.

Thanks in advance,

DareDevil

Hi Dare Devil

As you asked for it - I am one from the area. One additional link I can offer is http://www.bluedivers.ch/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=d7f728b953222b6c2f7f9c60b19d8ebd
which refers to an English speaking forum section that is however not frequently used.

I for my part prefer going for a dive with some couple of friends rather than with a club. We mostly go into the lake of Zurich during the week and lake of Lucerne (Vierwaldstättersee) or others on the week-ends. If you are interested in getting introduced to the Swiss waters, you can also PM me. I am always grateful for an extended buddy list....

DareDevil:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance,

DareDevil

Dear DareDevil

Take a look at the link www.tauchernet.com, get in touch with a lady called Jessica, lives in the Zurich area. Tell her I sent you :)

gozumutti

Back
Top Bottom