Hats Off to OrlandoRogue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The Central Florida Meet and Greet was a great time had by all. It was good to meet people and place a face to the name. Job well done by our host Becky as a good time was had by all

GDI:
The Central Florida Meet and Greet was a great time had by all. It was good to meet people and place a face to the name. Job well done by our host Becky as a good time was had by all

You had me a little concerned there with that signature line for a moment... :biggrin2:

What a tremendous spread!

It was great meeting with the SBers again! Thanks to all!

Peter

A very nice affair! Nice people, and nice to match names & faces with SB names. Thanks for the enjoyable evening!

Ahhh...you're welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed having everyone over, meeting new people and visiting with those I already knew. We even got a few non-SB divers in and converted. :) Thanks again for making the effort to drive over, everyone. I shall look forward to the next one (perhaps Christmas themed this time and at the clubhouse rather than my apartment...did we break any fire codes???)

Sounds like ya'll had a good time...maybe the SE Conchs can run with your idea and do a meet and greet also...

Scuba_Jenny:
Sounds like ya'll had a good time...maybe the SE Conchs can run with your idea and do a meet and greet also...
You have one almost weekly at Hibiscus! :wink:

LOL That's true!

I can't believe this!!! It must be a first........Considering the first line of this topic that SOMEONE on this board didn't bring up a mighty fine hat. Oh the honeymoon is over.:frown:
Oh woe is me.

Chcuk we just want you to feel alienated and alone and forgotten :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom