Clown Frogfish - Mabul Island, Sabah, Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marriard

Contributor
Reaction score
One of my favourite images from my recent trip to Sipidan/Mabul. This little guy was one of two almost identical frogfish on a coral reefhead at 'Eel Garden' off of Mabul.

2004_1001_143112AA_1.jpg

Haven't got many images from this trip up on my website yet, but I like this one enough to share it a little earlier than the rest...

Enjoy,
M

Wow! way cool....never seen a white one before!

WOW, great shot. Great work with the lighting (perfect - on a white one like this that must have been difficult).
I know I've probably asked before, but what camera are you using?
Can you give us the settings used on this shot?

lukeROB:
WOW, great shot. Great work with the lighting (perfect - on a white one like this that must have been difficult).
I know I've probably asked before, but what camera are you using?
Can you give us the settings used on this shot?

No problem:

Fuji S2 Pro, Aquatica Housing, dual Inon 220 Strobes

This was with a 60mm lens, F19, 1/90sec, ASA100, Strobes at -2/-2

M

Very nice pic! Oh, I love frogfish - they're so cute and coming in so many different colours, patterns, sizes... And I loved Mabul/Kapalai for the critter diving there - it was fantastic. My favourite critter was the flamboyant cuttlefish - georgeous!

Looking forward to the rest of your images...

Back
Top Bottom