A key non-diving issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62

Son of Yemaya
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just wanted to remind all of you my fellow conchdivers, how important it is we all make our voices count. Please don't forget to vote in the upcoming election. I could careless for whom you cast your vote; just go and vote.

Also, please make sure you understand the meaning of each of the ammendments to the Florida Constitution that are being placed on the ballot. They're written in a very deceiving way and the TV commercials only help to compound the confusion.

Vote as you wish, but please vote!!!!

Thanks!!!

Voted this morning but thanks for the nudge, Rick!

:usa:

Hope ya'll can count the ballots this year. :thumb:

:lol:

Don, there are already 58,000 absentee ballots missing...they say it's due to the U.S. Postal system....

My wife & I voted yesterday, at that time (a week before election day) 1140 of 11,584 elegible voters in Madison had already voted....

10% turnout a week BEFORE the election????

I think this one is gonna be real ugly. I hope they get all the lawsuits settled before the 2008 election. lol

I'm going to just go and vote on the right day... there are enough people who are elderly or disabled who can't use the touch screen system here that are standing around in their depends trying to vote early.. :)

Besides, my polling place is walkingg distance from the house and since I can't drive for a while..... :)

Vote? Is there an election or something I don't know about? What's with this thing about voting? (Crawls out from under rock...) :) Ah Bush versus Kerry hmm... how to slit my own throat?I shall vote the lesser of two evils...
Afred E. Newman for president!!!!!! Goofy for VP!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom