Venice Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlwest63

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone. Me and the wife are newbee's and want to take a trip to Venice on 11.06 or 11.07. Anyone want to share directions to the best sites for teeth? Anyone diving there on those days that does not mind a couple of newbee's hanging around? We are in Central Florida so any information would be great.
Thanks
Jim

Walter:
Make a seach for Alhambra, you'll find directions. I'll be on the east coast that weekend. Have fun.
I will do that. Thanks.

Don't you love people who can make firm decisions :wink: Kidding aside I just might be able to make one of those days. I'm only about 35 mins away so either is good. Are you there for both?

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wildbill:
Don't you love people who can make firm decisions :wink: Kidding aside I just might be able to make one of those days. I'm only about 35 mins away so either is good. Are you there for both?

Wildbill:cop_2:
Looks like we will be diving on Saturday only. I have a ride to do on Sunday ( to many hobbies, not enough weekend ) :wink:. Any one else up for it? What time is good? I have to do a map quest thing and find out how long it will take to get there from Kissimmee.

Are you still planning on the Venice dive tomorrow?
I should be at the Venice public beach area about 9:15am
or so.. Big ugly rusted maroon and silver Chevy extended
cab with a black high-rise topper.. I'll try to check
ScubaBoard tomorrow morning before I leave to see if
anybody is planning to meet there..

It'a Saturday morning! Get up and head to Venice! The gear
is in the truck, I'm off for an air top-off and then I'll see everyone
at the beach...

bdrannik:
It'a Saturday morning! Get up and head to Venice! The gear
is in the truck, I'm off for an air top-off and then I'll see everyone
at the beach...
Sorry we missed you. Did not see the post until this afternoon. We were at Alhambra. We did not do very good. We could not make it past the surf zone so we called the dive. I think it had more to do with lack of experance then anything else but better to be safe then sorry. Hope you had good luck.
Jim

i am heading that way around noon. live 10 minutes from there. not sure about exposure suit?? will check with local dive shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom