Destin Jetties 10-23 dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
Ok, as I promised I have gotten around to downloading my pictures. I am going to try and attach them but I am not the most computer savy person. It seems everywhere on the computer that you attach or e-mail are different. So lets see what I can do here.

If I can't get them on this I will put them in my gallery.

Yeah! I did it, I actually got them to attach. Maybe I am more computer literate than I though. They aren't some of the best I have ever shot but they are ok.

Looks like Home :D. - Great show.

The crab looks like he's eating spagetti.

The filefish came out great - mine were blurry because I had the shutter speed set too slow.

The lizardfish cooperated for you - I kept aggrivating him because I wanted to get just a little closer...a little closer...a tiny bit more...zip there he goes or down into the sand. I did get a shot of his head sticking out of the sand.

Hope your feeling better.

Thanks, just pm'd you didn't know if you would see my thread. I kind of caught that lizard fish on the run after you chased him toward me. LOL.

Yes, I am feeling much better. The general consensus is still that I picked up a bug in the water there. Both my doctor and the dive shop guru here. I cleaned out all my gear with Listerene today and soaked even my mask and snorkle in the sink in some.

I am now getting geared up for my liveaboard next weekend. I will post a report and pics from it.

The pictures look great, pretty good time out there.

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better - goodluck on the live aboard!

Yes, those pictures turned out nicely. Hope you have fun on that liveaboard :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom