Back from Barbados &....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zuzanne

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all, gees, a girl goes away for a couple of weeks and everything gets changed while shes gone....LOL, I'm talking about the new BB format.

Barbados was awesome. We did not get to dive the Stav while there due to time constraints and ripping current. We did get to Carlyle Bay, there is six different wrecks there that you can dive and snorkel on. Water was that beautiful Caribbean Blue that we all love so much. Found out that hubby can soca dance after he consumes a whole bunch of rum punch...its served everywhere on the Island and their Banks Beer is also good. Aside of the water, one of the highlights of the trip was the Plantation Dinner & Show, it was terrific. The people in Barbados are the friendliest people that we have seen in all of our travels. They really make your trip special.

So now its back to work..yuk!!!! Need to figure out a day to get wet.

Good to be home. I missed you guys.

Zuzanne

zuz.....glad you enjoyed your trip. Hope the info was useful. Did you get to the Ostins fish fry???

Do a detailed trip report when you get the chance. Love the details !!!

Im off to Bonaire for my first time on 4 Dec to 11 Dec....ever been there?/
rich

Hi, glad to here somebody really enjoyed themselves. My wife and I are going for thanksgiving. What dive shop did you use? Have you ever heard of or used deep blue reef? You can email me direct if easier. buick48@juno.com
thanks, Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom