Will be in Orlando 11/12-11/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JGB

Reaction score
I'd love to get together with whomever may be available from down south,where it's still pretty warm. Preferrably, if anyone would like to dive on 11/13 or 11/14, I'm in.

If anyone would like to evening or night dive any dates between 11/13-11/17 just let me know.

Hell, if someone wants to stop out for some dinner or a drink, I'll be in town. I'd love to put some faces to the names.

All I'll need are some suggestions on a LDS where I can rent tank and weights, tell me where to meet you and that's it. I usually stay right off Colonial and Magnolia at the Marriott Courtyard.

I'll be in Orlando every month or so for the forseeable future so it might be nice to find a few southern dive buddies to hook up with when I'm in town.

-John

That weekend i should imagine i'll be at the REEF ID class get together down in Ft Lauderdale and surrounding. However i am always up for a dive wherever, pretty much whenever, would be fine if you are coming down often. Do you want a list of sites in the Orlando area? There are a few available, or when you are down here pick up a copy of Deloach's book from your nearest LDS in Orlando and use that to plan ahead a bit :wink: If you are headed down to the SE, there will be a few of us there, not sure about plans around Orlando itself with others though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom