Wanna dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubandrea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to SB and am just barely starting to figure it out! :wink:

Always looking for dive buddies...I live in Vancouver, BC and I'm also hoping to do some diving in the Seattle area. Anyone diving November 6th or 7th in the Seattle area???

Andrea

Welcome to SB!

I am sure there are quite a few people who might be interested in catching up and doing some dives. To best find them, have a look a bit farther down the list of forums to the specific location you are going to and post a note in there. This intro & greet section is mostly to say hi and introduce yourself.

Have a great time diving and here on the board!

scubandrea:
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to SB and am just barely starting to figure it out! :wink:

Always looking for dive buddies...I live in Vancouver, BC and I'm also hoping to do some diving in the Seattle area. Anyone diving November 6th or 7th in the Seattle area???

Andrea
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Check out ScubaBoard clubs at the bottom of the Forums Page.
Pacific Northwest Orca Bait
You have dive buddies next door and everywhere else.
Drop in and say hi to them.

Tom

Hi there Andrea,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from the Introductions & Greets forum.

Welcome to SB, but your thread was moved to PNW so locals would see it.

You might want to drop back in on Intros and post an introduction so we can greet you properly there.

Just click the "Greet a New Member" link below in my Sig, then the [Post Thread] box.

Drop me a line if your interested there are a couple of us doing dives that weekend, if not I can probably find some others that are going.

Travis

Once you start finding your way around, you're going to love all the info on this site! Definitely check out the local club forum for your area. I also like to read a lot of the equipment sections, and...darn near everything else no that I have the RSS feed for scubaboard.

Now, if I could only make time to work... :wink: Welcome to scubaboard!

Gregg

[Howdy-

I live in Bellingham Wa, and I think we might have somthing going on that weekend. If your not locked into going to Seattle we might be taking the boat out and diving some of the islands around the area.

Good luck-

I am kind of "locked in" to going to Seattle this weekend, but if you're in Bellingham, there are many other fabulous weekends since Bellingham and Vancouver are so close! Thanks for your reply and keep me posted!
Andrea

jumbo:
[Howdy-

I live in Bellingham Wa, and I think we might have somthing going on that weekend. If your not locked into going to Seattle we might be taking the boat out and diving some of the islands around the area.

Good luck-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom