Mike's moving from Hibiscus Street

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
LOL THIS IS NOT AN AD FOR AN APARTMENT!

A moderator moved this announcement because they thought it was an ad for an apartment, but I've given notice and will be moving at the end of the month.

We've had a lot of good times there, and hopefully somebody will "pick the place up" to keep it in the ScubaBoard family. THIS IS NOT AN AD! But if you know the place and think you'd like to spend a year on the beach PM me for the landlord's address.

THIS WAS NOT AN AD, but I'm MikeJacobs and I approved this message.

Where are you headed? Couldnt stand the threat of the hurricanes again???? :wink:

BTW, i would rent that place, but its one long commute to Orlando! :wink:

It's the end of an era, my friend. I just wish I could get my company to rent it for me for the times that I'm down there...

Of course, as long as Marvel is holding court there, the estate is still in the family.

Best of luck with the move. My back hurts just thinking about doing it again.

-Grier

Actually Simon, I think he got tired of the March winds that extended into May this year and filled hid place up with sand...

Mike...just don't forget to let us know where we can come and "bug" you :D

Mike, gonna miss ya buddy. There there some really good SB parties there, and you will be missed (well, at least your presence on the beach and knowing you lived there) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom