Hanging in there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Here a couple'a pictures of my UW friends hanging in there.
Both photos were taken on the Sea Tiger at about 98'. These critters were hanging on to the railing of the wreck. The banded urchin (I have been told when you get poked by this perticutlar type of urchin it burns like fire) was hanging on a loose piece and swinging back and forth in the current.

Image by justleesa (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Image by justleesa (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

I don't think I've ever seen starfish or urchins that weren't on solid footing. That poor starfish looks so unconfortable...like he's just barely hanging on!

I was coming down the line and there he was....I saw him (at least I think it was him) in another strange position the day before - might be one of the risky ones :wink:

LOL... looks like that "Kitten Poster" of "Just hanging in there..."... Good shot... (I posted note on it in the photo gallery)

fpoole:
LOL... looks like that "Kitten Poster" of "Just hanging in there..."... Good shot... (I posted note on it in the photo gallery)

That was exactly what popped into my mind, too!

OK guys, here's your kitten...

20910cat.jpg

ROTFLMAO....

heheheh... terrific shot... err, catch?? LOL... still chuckling...
good one...

LOL.....hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom