Suunto Vyper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarahms1

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am not the diver in my family - my husband is a recreational diver mainly when we go on holiday.

I am thinking of buying him the Suunto Vyper for Christmas as a surprise - one of the chaps he works with dives and thought this would be the best one. He is an Engineer and likes "boys toys" so although its probably got features he will never use he loves playing with things like this.

Has anyone got any views on the Vyper please?

Thanks for your help

Sarah

Great choice for xmas. Excellent computer for air and nitrox mixes. I use the Vytec and my wife uses the Vyper both by Suunto. Happy Holidays...

I'm sure he'll be delighted. I dive with a Vyper (second one) and I think its great. You might consider the PC interface as well, that'll keep him quiet for ages. Most LDS will sell it seperate so don't assume it's with it.

Shame your married already LOL.

Thanks guys -the Vyper it is then.

Hoppy - its a case of keeping his lordship quiet Christmas day - if I buy him a toy he sits quietly playing with it whilst I get on with the lunch!! - method in my madness!!

Also, buying dive equipment of some sort always makes him keen to go on holiday and try it - and I get a nice holiday too!

Thanks again

Sarah

Sarahms1:
Thanks guys -the Vyper it is then.

Also, buying dive equipment of some sort always makes him keen to go on holiday and try it - and I get a nice holiday too!

Thanks again

Sarah

You're not daft are you girls :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom