Congratulations Mike & Lori!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So, I walked around the back of Mike's truck this morning & what did I see??

SHE SAID YES!!!!

That's right, our very own Mike Jacobs has popped the question! Fittingly enough, it took place on our beach last Friday night. Now we know why he's not been diving so much with us this summer.... :wink:

They're an AWESOME couple, for those of you who haven't seen them together. We've got to get Lori diving so we can see more of them!

No pun intended, but I think Mike should have been the one to give us those news......maybe I'm wrong, but if I was in his shoes, I would have liked to be the one to give (or not) those news. It's a guy thing....

Anyway, Congrats Mike...if she's half as wonderful as Angie (sorry bro, but I think my wife is just unique), she's a keeper!!!!

Congrats Mike.

Congrats fella, all the best wishes.

Scubaguy62:
SNIP...maybe I'm wrong, but if I was in his shoes, I would have liked to be the one to give (or not) those news. It's a guy thing....
Aw, Rick, but Marvel is almost FAMILY! It was beautiful seeing her post and all the well-wishers! And you're right, Angie is awesome!

Thanks everybody! I couldn't think of a better announcement (or announcer).

And Dan, shut up LOL. I don't eat Florida lobster anymore... you know I have a criminal record over that little fiasco?!

Congrats Mike and Lori! When is the big day going to be?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom