Wash Rock, Kona HI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More nice pics.... I really like that urchin. Seems like you had a wonderful trip.

Nap,

You have some fantastic shots there. Love the moray eel and the spotted guy in the coral! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer

You have some nice posers there, for sure! And I love the eel, of course :D

Might be my monitor but some of the shots look too red - like they might be slightly overcorrected? Just giving a head's up...my monitor was screwy a while back and I didn't realise what people were seeing wasn't right 'til someone mentioned it to me...

You are right. I think I might have been too aggressive with the red channel for level adjustment. :)

The mantual control for the strobe didn't work and Ikelite didn't seem to know why (by the time of my vacation) so I was left with less strobe control.

Thanks for your input. :)

alcina:
You have some nice posers there, for sure! And I love the eel, of course :D

Might be my monitor but some of the shots look too red - like they might be slightly overcorrected? Just giving a head's up...my monitor was screwy a while back and I didn't realise what people were seeing wasn't right 'til someone mentioned it to me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom