Krista: Happy belated 3rd decade BD.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
Simon spilled the beans.
Congrats from former Cabana Boy.
Best wishes.
Good luck in the future.

Chuck

Ok.. .welll, its a little late wishing you a happy B day. But better late than never....
(just note that the older you get the more forgetful you become... took us "old farts" a while to remember to post a greeting....glad the oldest fart remembered!)

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok.. .welll, its a little late wishing you a happy B day. But better late than never....
(just note that the older you get the more forgetful you become... took us "old farts" a while to remember to post a greeting....glad the oldest fart remembered!)
The OF was tipped off by the youngest toot......memory had nothing to do with it...just the fastest fingers.

AARP here you come Krista......hehehe

Well i believe i wished you happy b'day in person before this thread, but again i say it. I hope you have fun with your new toy too :wink:

BTW, i am not the youngest toot - what is a toot anyway??

Thanks guys.....that magic number hasn't been so bad after all. Guess ya'll are keeping me young!!
Got to dive on my birthday, who could ask for more? And thanks to a few anonymous benefactors, I am the proud new owner of a certain steel cylinder shaped item that will come in handy for future dives as well! :)

So who's the next in line to celebrate/tease?

Happy Birthday Krista, I guess we should have brought a cake to the campout too eh? :)

I know there are quite a few Dec Birthdays coming around... ugh..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom