kudos are in order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My Oly 5050 has a little cold so had to go the Oly Dr. Doc needed my receipt for warranty and I couldn't find it so I emailed www.buydig.com from their web site to see if they could supply a copy.

Less than 24 hours later I had a response from their customer service department; it was actually less than 24 hours as I emailed them in the middle of the night their time. Excellent customer service, I think.

We always seem to hear about the baddies out there. I wanted to share a positive story. I have not had bad or even mediocre service from this crew and will use them in future. I hope this helps others.

BTW...I found a copy of my receipt after tearing my office apart :)

I bought Beasts 5050 from BuyDig, they were great to do business with.

NewEgg is great, too. Like you, I couldn't find my receipt when I needed to send mine in. I called and they told me how you can also sign on to their website, go to your account and look up your order. I printed several copies of the receipt while I was at it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom