New to scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tonidiver

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there,

I was looking for a dive buddy on the Internet and someone suggested I sign up here. I just joined and am looking forward to getting back into diving after a having a baby. Looking for any dive buddies able to go out during the week days (South Florida area).

Thanks!

Hi there Toni,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I agree with El Orans. That's a very friendly group in Florida from what I've heard!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!

Your thread was moved to Florida, where you can better meet locals.

Come back and to Introudctions and post one, if you'd like... :slick:

Tonidiver - your in the right place to find dive buddies in your area!

Check back often, you'll find there are people who go out quite often over there. :)

Glad you found us, now check out the Trips and Happenings for dive trips planned. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun.
There are a few folks here who are looking for buddies during the week, and I hope ya'll can get together.
Oh, we have the S. Florida Meet and Greet on Sunday Dec 19, how 'bout joining us?

tonidiver:
I was looking for a dive buddy on the Internet and someone suggested I sign up here.
When somebody wrote that this is the nicest place" on the web they weren't exaggerating. You won't find a lot of ego here, just people who love to dive. Too bad the shore conditions suck right now or we'd do something this weekend.

tonidiver:
Hi there,

I was looking for a dive buddy on the Internet and someone suggested I sign up here. I just joined and am looking forward to getting back into diving after a having a baby. Looking for any dive buddies able to go out during the week days (South Florida area).

Thanks!
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!

Tom

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom