Back from Micronesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Got back this morning from the Micronesia trip. I have 2400 land and dive photos to process. No time today except for one photo.

Manta Rays in Mi'l Channel, Yap.

1.jpg

Talk about an appetizer!!!! Get to work posting those pics :)

Welcome home! Hope you get busy on those photos....the natives are getting restless!!!

Awesome picture!

Gilligan:
Got back this morning from the Micronesia trip. I have 2400 land and dive photos to process. No time today except for one photo.

Manta Rays in Mi'l Channel, Yap.

Curious. Is there a Nesia? Or a MacroNesia or really really big Nesia? Just wondering.

Ken

PS: the things you do with your Olympus rig continue to awe.

Welcome back - have your ears been burning? We've been talking about you the whole time you were gone. I can't wait to see your pics!

Great shot, Jim, and welcome back. The board is chompin at the bit to see what you come up with. I'll bet you have some stories to go with your pics so let the sharing begin.

Welcome back and hope you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see some shots. get working on them. that is a really nice shot of the mantas. thanks and can't wait for more

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom