Thursday - November 11 weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nomaster

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm in shock! at best I thought I'd be stagnate, but no,
I lost the 3 from last week (I thought it was a fluke) and more...

This morning I weighed 105.2 kg thats about 232 pounds, down 4.5 lbs from two weeks ago. I am surprised; and maybe a litlle motivated.

*********So from last week I've lost 7 pounds.**********

I didn't do anything freakish, I climbed the hill behind my school three times (about an hour to the top, acroos a ridge and back, about 2.5 hours the first two times, and on Tuesday only a little over 2 hours total) and drank several liters of water, that was the only difference.
Since I wish to do this course every day, I may see some initial dramatic changes, but perhaps there'll be fluctuations as my body adjusts to the insult and rigor of exercise (THAT, exercise, IS A FOUR LETTER WORD!). At least this time no shame.

Tom

Up 3 pounds for me this week. Bad bike crash + traveling for work + eating while out of town + not doing much exercise for a few days = just 3 pounds up? I got lucky this week. :) Besides, what's a less than 1% weight change between friends anyway?

-Frank

WTG Tom!!! Is that you with the puppies in the avatar?
Turtle Gal.... stick with it, I know how frustrating it is but, as Cameron loves to say, it ain't a linear thing...

And Frank,well Frank, just how much do contusions weigh anyway? I'd say not a bad result given the week.

As for me? Twisted ankle walking down to the dive site (still dove, cold water did it good) kept me from the gym today, don't want to weigh on the c***ola scale here at home, so it'll have to, well, weight.........:)

Chris

Chris & Scubapunk, sheesh! Be careful out there, guys. An injury usually means 5+ lbs for me. ;o)

I haven't reported in for 2 wks., but I'm down 2 lbs. to total 20 lb loss. Now, my goal is to add exercise to the regime. I'd rather be lazy, but what's a girl to do?

Foo

Made it to the gym Friday, but lost net access all weekend.... down 1#

Week -Date -Loss/Gain Weight -Total loss
1. 4/8 0 274
2. 4/15 -4 270 4
3. 4/23 -1 269 5
4. 4/30 -3 266 8
5. 5/7 0 266 8
6. 5/16 -4 262 12
7. 5/22 0 262 12
8. 5/27 0 262 12

26. 9/30, -1, 244, 30
27. 10/7, +1, 245, 29
28. 10/14, -2, 243, 31
29. 10/21, +2, 245, 29
30. 10/28, -2, 243, 31
31. 11/4, -1, 242, 32
32. 11/12, -1, 241, 33

ChrisM:
WTG Tom!!! Is that you with the puppies in the avatar?
I'm the puppy on the right.
That was taken June 6th, or there abouts, when I went to the Busan Aquarium to dive with the sharks. That was the first time in more than thirty-two years that I used SCUBA gear.
Since we had to walk on the bottom, no fins, guess I can't log it as a dive... not sure, but I have a certificate.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom