Scubapro UWATEC New Wrist Computer!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcramer911

Reaction score
Has anyone seen one of these little guys? I checked out the Scubapro website and they just have some pics, no multimedia. My LDS says they are about $500. There are several types, the Xtender is one of them.

Figures, UWATEC comes out with a smaller wrist version of the Aladdin Ultra et al. I may have waited to get my Stinger. I really like the Aladdin Ultra, but the licking the fingers, remembering the sequence thing was a little too much. It looks really good tho.

Are you referring to the Xtender or the new-generation Aladins?

The Xtender is about the size of a Suunto Mosquito. The new Aladins are the hockey puck style units, similar to the Oceanics, Dive Rites, etc.

And the Xtender in all its guises is a Scubapro-branded product from the Far East, it is not made/developed by Uwatec. The smallest computer they do is the Aladin Prime/TEC 2G hockey-puck.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom