Brand new Olympus C-740 digital camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottyK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have an extra digital camera that has never been used. I got it through a business contact who does some promo work for Olympus. It's just sitting here since I got a housing for my Canon.

This is a "Brand New" never used Olympus C740 Ultra Zoom digital camera and case. It's 3.2 MP with 10X optical and 3X digital zoom. It's got all the extras like macro mode and the ability to do quicktime movies.

This camera is listed in my LP catalog at $339.95 without the case. I want $175 firm (plus shipping of your choice). You can buy a housing through LP for $169.95 and have a nice U/W digital setup for about what you'd be paying just for the camera.

Since it's new, you'll need to buy your own memory card and batteries. Other than that, it's ready to go. Also, since I didn't pick this up through a retail purchase, I do not have the manual or original box. You get the camera, and a custom nylon case.

Please reply or PM me if interested.

Scott

do you still have your c740? i'd be interested in it.

also, can you tell me what "LP" means? can your olympus rep friend get us the housing (pt-018, that is now discontinued) for a good price??

please let me know.

becky

ScottyK:
I have an extra digital camera that has never been used. I got it through a business contact who does some promo work for Olympus. It's just sitting here since I got a housing for my Canon.

This is a "Brand New" never used Olympus C740 Ultra Zoom digital camera and case. It's 3.2 MP with 10X optical and 3X digital zoom. It's got all the extras like macro mode and the ability to do quicktime movies.

This camera is listed in my LP catalog at $339.95 without the case. I want $175 firm (plus shipping of your choice). You can buy a housing through LP for $169.95 and have a nice U/W digital setup for about what you'd be paying just for the camera.

Since it's new, you'll need to buy your own memory card and batteries. Other than that, it's ready to go. Also, since I didn't pick this up through a retail purchase, I do not have the manual or original box. You get the camera, and a custom nylon case.

Please reply or PM me if interested.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom