Destin Jetties 3/13 or 3/27, YES 2005!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK... So I was bored and wanted to find the next weekend with a daytime hightide. Looks like we'll be waiting until March. Water should be in the low-mid 70ºs by then.

Everyone has lots of time to plan, so lets make a party of it? :dazzler1: Lets see how many ScubaBoarders we can get to dive the jeddies all at one time :D

I can aim for the 3/27 date. Sounds like a plan to me.

I wouldn't see why I couldn't make either of those dates. :) Looking forward to it.

Matt

Not that these are concrete plans, this far in advanced, but I'll probably dive both dates.

We should definately get a little SB party going on both dates, or atleast the date we can get more attendance on(3/27) at the moment!

Just dates to keep in mind a few months from now :) nobody needs to commit to diving this far in advance :D

If my Boss cooperates, I'm there!!!!!!!

We could do an underwater easter egg hunt 3/27 HA! Count me in. That will be the one year anniversary of my hip replacement. It's a great thing for me to celebrate with a dive, thanks for doing the research Matt.

darcy:
We could do an underwater easter egg hunt 3/27 HA!

Now THATS an idea! :D LOL

Since those two weekends bound spring break, I intend to be far, far away....
:)
Rick

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom