F/S: Deal of the decade - Oly PT015, Lens, Xtras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This housing has just been replaced by Olympus. This isn't almost new - its BRAND NEW. I've moved on to another rig, so it's all gotta go. This Housing is in the boxe, still wrapped.

On Tuesday, 11/16 it hits eBay. Don't snooze on this stuff. Here's what's included:

BRAND NEW HOUSING: Olympus PT-015 housing, counter weight lanyard, box and manuals. All is perfect.

LENS: Olympus Close Up Lens designed specifically for the PT-015. This lens sells for anywhere from $125 to $199 (or more.) This lens has never been wet.

EXTRAS TWO spare sets of Olympus Orings for the houseing (so you'll have THREE sets of Orings and lube (you know how expensive these are), a protective neoprene case for the lens and 50 Silica Gel packs (Oly charges $6.50 for 5.)

Links to Pics of all below.

If you have the Olympus 5050 already, and considering making your first the plunge to underwater photography, you can do no better that this set up. If you're already dialed in, this rig is vacation photo insurance.

No Freight for SB members until 11/16/04. If you're in SoCal, pick up is OK. Send me a PM if you're interested in this rig or have any questions.

Thanks -

Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Oly Close Up Lens

The New Housing

PRICE for all

* New Housing, Close Up Lens, case, 2 extra Oring sets and 50 silica gel packs: $225

After two flakey buyers in a row, I've dropped the price to $200 landed (lower 48 US.)

PM me if you're interested.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
After two flakey buyers in a row, I've dropped the price to $200 landed (lower 48 US.)

PM me if you're interested.

---
Ken

I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

Thanks, SB!!!

Ken

Hee :D
hi ken.. still waiting anxiously for your reply regarding the shipment information.
Guessed u had all the items sent on monday as promised? Its coming to wednesday at yr side...

Will rate you after i got the items.. :D

Hope to hear from you soon... :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom