digital camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nerissa

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for a digital camera with an underwater housing, but i don't have alot of money any suggestions.

thanks in advance :)

One possibility is the Olympus PT-016 housing --- about $125.

The housing takes Stylus 300, Stylus 400, and Stylus 410 cameras -- $250-$400 range.

This gets you a basic, but pretty good quality point and shoot system. A search should pop up several threads on the Stylus 400, such as this review by JustLeesa

The Stylus 400 is now my main above water camera, also.

Also check out the Canon A series range. LukeRob has a gallery of images taken with the A70 and the past few days (including today) I have posted a few using that camera, too.

The new one is the A95 and I think Chrissie just used hers for the first time so you might want to search for those too.

Both Olympus and Canon have excellent cameras.

thanks i'll look into those. I'm just a beginner so I hate to put down to much money yet and needed a new land camera too, since my 35mm died.

Back
Top Bottom