What is the tastiest snack cracker?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depends on what you're gonna do with them. Carr's with cracked pepper are my favorite to serve with cheese. I like to serve Wheatsworth with pate.

For just plain eating I gotta go with the wheat thins.

chicken in a biscuit, sounds wierd, but they are really good.

Triscuit. There is simply no question. Crunchy, wheaty, great wif cheeze. Love it.

For shee shee cheese, and the soft cheeses, the Pepper water crackers Sue us speaking of is about the best there is. LOVE EM. There is this sesame butterfly-shaped cracker that is also amazing with shee shee cheese.

But for sharp cheedar or other hardish snappy cheezes, gotta to with the Triscuit.

Fly N Dive:
chicken in a biscuit, sounds wierd, but they are really good.
mmm yummy - just don't look at how much fat is in those lil suckers!

The Kashi TLC crackers are very good and on the healthier side than many crackers, no "bad" fats.

Aren't Pringles crackers?? Oh please please.

archman:
Aren't Pringles crackers?? Oh please please.

Now you're talking.

Hold the cheese.

Hold the Pate (ew).

Hold the (insert nasty topping here________)

Bring on the pring.

Love 'em. Addicting. Must only buy the small cans, as once you open a can (and toss the lid into your camera bag to set white balance... a topic for another time) the can will most surely be drained in no time.

Arch, you suck. I'm eating better, and haven't thought about Pringles for a long time. I think a late night trip to Sev is in order, damn you.

K

Get the salt & vinegar ones. If you eat too many your tongue will swell up. It's a very effective negative feedback.

oh oh......if we get to include Pringles I want to change my vote!!! I like the silver can with the reduced salt. I can eat A LOT more of them before my lips shrivel up from the salt. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom