Mask for Small Face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PadiGirl

Reaction score
Hi all!!!
Does anyone know a website that lists the frame size for the different masks? I found that I need a mask skirt about 4.5-4.7 (I have a narrow face). I know the best way to find a mask is to go to LDS and try on, but unfortunately I live in an area devoid of a good retail store that has any mask variety.
While I'm putting this out there..any recomendations for a good single window mask. I get bug-eyed feeling with plastic between my eyes, so everyone's fav Cressi Big Eyes just doesn't work for me.
How about Scuba Pro's 1/3 mask--anyone try that?

Thanks!!!
Sandi

I have a somewhat small face and recently tried on an Oceanic Mini Shadow and found it a bit too small, so you might want to try that one out.

Sandi, my wife too as a very small face. She ended up finding a kid's mask at our LDS which fits perfectly and it has all the features of a regular adult mask.
It's a Tusa Mini Kleio. Good luck

You also might want to try the Aqualung Tyke Midi. I use that really like it. It has a low profile, large eye peices, and small skirt.

Good luck.

Cressi also makes a smaller version of the new Matrix mask. Some will say that they don't but I saw one and the guy told me that it was the kids version of the Matrix mask. Same features just smaller.

Second jonnythan's recommendation of the Oceanic Mini Shadow. It is very low volume and meets your criteria of being a single window mask.

The TUSA platina fits small faces very well.

Back
Top Bottom