Nikon and Fantasea housing Pkg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrantD

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got Too Much U\W photo gear!

What I am including FS in the package is:

Nikon Coolpix 885 (same camera specs and body as the Coolpix 4300, only 3.2MP) I have the original box and paperwork. Including an Extended Service Plan that I bought through Wolf Camera (also known as Ritz Camera). It is good until Dec. 2007,.... yes Dec. of 2007. The ESP includes parts and labor on repairs and a free annual cleaning and checkup for proper operation. Cable from camera to computer(USB) and a cable from camera to TV (RCA jack) I also am including an extra battery (two total) for the camera, and the EH-51 battery charger.
Here is a link to the specs:
http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=2&productNr=25507
Be sure to click on tech specs.

Fantasea CP-4 PRO U\W housing.

CP4 SCUBA Housing for Nikon Coolpix 4300 (4MegaPix) and Coolpix 885 (3.2MegaPix) Cameras
•Depth rated to 40 meters/130 ft
•Purpose designed Scuba housing with full Automatic & manual control options
•Zoom / Wide Zoom control
•Shutter Speed control
•Apertures control
•Easy to view LCD Monitor
•Macro focus
•Quick review and delete options
•Exposure compensation
•Sturdy and reliable
•Lightweight, compact and easy to handle
•Mounting for strobe assembly
•Accessory wide angle and macro options
•Easy camera insertion and secure double safety latch
This was copied from Fantasea.Com, here is the link: http://fantasea.com/ssl/prod_det.asp?id=30

This is a new housing. I will include two extra seals (three total), O-ring grease, and defog (though I never used, or needed it)

Also included it a 512MB Compact Flash card.

Included is the software Nikon View 4, AND I am including an unopened, unregistered, original CD of Adobe Photoshop Elements.
This is not a top of the line Prosumer camera, however, it is a great camera for someone new to U\W Digital Photography, as it allows you to grow from auto to manual control, including the aperture, shutter speed, exposure compensation, and macro focus. Also, though it has a strong internal flash, it works well with external flashes, when,.... or if you desire.

With this U\W camera setup, your are ready to go dive, and Edit your PICS afterwards. It is a complete setup!

I will be glad to include the U\W settings for the camera, and the settings I would use for macro, fish portraits, and wide angle. You also can be assured, I will be around to answer your questions in the future. (I'm at DigitalDiver.net most of the time. AKA.... BrantD) I am the original owner of all this equipment. It has never been flooded, and I do take exceptional care of my equipment.

Everything mentioned above......only $300. (plus actual shipping).

I also have the S&S lens adapter for this housing, which allows you to use S&S MMII Wide angle and Macro lenses with the above housing. I would package the adapter, and my S&S 20 mm Wide angle lens together.

$100 With above camera and housing package. (plus actual shipping)
$125 by it self, or without the above camera and housing package.(plus actual shipping

Contact me here, or at DBD123@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom