Oceanic Veo 250 download mystery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Martyman

New
Reaction score
Does anyone have any guidance on this computer? I am waiting for a reply from Oceanic as I post(about a week ago). After I download to my PC, The date showing the dive is in 2003. When I download to my laptop, it is 2004. I checked my calendar in the PC and it shows 2004 . It is a mystery without any clues. Not really a problem, I manually change the date. Thanks to any one who may know a simple solution. :D

I have the same deal on my downloads - I checked & double checked date was correctly set on the DC & or course the PC but ???? Also, does the face of your DC fill in all LCD's during the download? Mine has locked up a few times, & the display does not return to normal until a few minutes. 'Would like to know if Oceanic gets back to you, as I have not heard yet from them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom