Need minor service / parts for dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wdlk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Sherwood Wisdom that I purchased last August with just under 200 dives on it. It is working fine and I am very happy with it, but has been subject to rough treatment. I need to get the top lense cover replaced because it is scratch to the point that it is getting hard to read above water. I can replace the lense easily but dont have the part. Does anyone know how / where I can get a replacement? The LDS refuses to work on anything that they don't sell themselves They won't sell me the part and I have not been able to find the part on the Internet. The computer was purchase through Leisure Pro on the Internet and they refuse to service it also. Any help would be appreciated.

wdlk:
I have a Sherwood Wisdom that I purchased last August with just under 200 dives on it. It is working fine and I am very happy with it, but has been subject to rough treatment. I need to get the top lense cover replaced because it is scratch to the point that it is getting hard to read above water. I can replace the lense easily but dont have the part. Does anyone know how / where I can get a replacement? The LDS refuses to work on anything that they don't sell themselves They won't sell me the part and I have not been able to find the part on the Internet. The computer was purchase through Leisure Pro on the Internet and they refuse to service it also. Any help would be appreciated.

Wow... that's customer service. A replacement lens is 8 bucks. I don't have them on the page, but you can call me and I'll get you set up.

Back
Top Bottom