California Kelp Divers (SoCal) - Roll Call San Luis Obispo to San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Part 1: San Luis Obispo County to Ventura County

This is a directory of our members in SoCal. It is a "short list" to be used for easier communications between ScubaBoard members here in SoCal. This should help people contact each other to more easily to set up plans for doing more diving together.

Information in a listing will contain:
Screen name:
City:
Quick Comment:

Information already contained in your profile will not be repeated to save space. Also since your profile can be easily edited by you, that information is best maintained and updated by each individual.

If you would like to be added to the list PM headhunter. Out of respect for people's privacy, people are only added to the list if they ask.

The list was too large to put up in a single post, so I split the list into 9 parts:

Part 1: San Luis Obispo County to Ventura County
Part 2: Los Angeles County [A-G]
Part 3: Los Angeles County [H-Q]
Part 4: Los Angeles County [R-Z]
Part 5: Orange County [A-L]
Part 6: Orange County [M-Z]
Part 7: San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
Part 8: San Diego County [A-L]
Part 9: San Diego County [M-Z]

Christian

===== Total Members in SoCal (193) =====

- San Luis Obispo County (5)

Aenokea - San Luis County, but work in Santa Barbara

EricJ - Eric - Los Osos

foreverblowingbubbles - Dawn - Paso Robles

nilsdiver - Nils - Grover Beach

SLOFrog - Chad - San Luis Obispo - I am finishing my Rescue Cert December 18. I love to dive locally anytime, anywhere!

- Kern County (1)

Cyclops_Diver - Kevin Conant - Tehachapi - Where has the rum gone?

- Santa Barbara County (8)

ATB - Tim - Lompoc - Going down for the count.......Lets go diving. Looking for dive buddies and new locations.

FengShui - Santa Barbara

hoopa - Bruce - Palm Desert/Santa Barbara - apeks/omsiqpack/vytec, golden retriever

jacek_smits - Jacek Smits - Santa Barbara - Operator of Santa Barbara Diving

red_infinity - Francis Fernandez - Goleta/Monterey Park - I'm currently enrolled at UCSB and looking to start diving actively, looking for dive buddies here in SB.

rob_budny - Capinteria - I live just south of Santa Barbara and am always looking to go diving.

sb_diver - Thomas - Isla Vista (Goleta, next to UCSB) - I'm a senior Aquatic Bio major, so for any local marine bio questions, if I can't answer them my grad student or professor friends can. Don't hesitate to ask. My family lives in Irvine, so I dive Laguna occasionally. I'm also involved with the UCSB SCUBA Club and do stuff with Paradise Dive Club in Santa Barbara.

veek - Goleta

- Ventura County (12)

desert camel - Chao - Thousand Oaks

Empty V - Billy - Westlake Village - none of my friends dive :(

Eric B. - Eric B. - Ventura, CA - Been out of diving for a while and want to get back into it. All my certified friends don't have the passion, they want 80 degree dives with 1000ft Vis.

gr8white - Jim - Thousand Oaks - Since I live on the border between L.A. and Ventura Counties, I'll go both ways - diving that is!

Jefe - Chano - Fillmore, CA - I've only a few dives off a boat. Looking forward to some beach dives and using the kayak (maybe even some freshwater diving)

jessejean - Jessejean - Camarillo - Been diving for 15 years ( i was a little squid when I started)
Cert: up to Rescue Diver - Passion: wrecks - Places I've been: Palau, Truk, Yap, Hawaii, Most Ventura County beach dive spots, San Diego, Catalina, Channel Islands...

Leejnd - LeeAnne - Thousand Oaks - Just got certified, and now I'm obsessed! Looking to learn, practice, see cool stuff, and have a lot of fun.

neil - Neil - Ventura - instructor - Can my cat Speedy be our mascot?

Rickster - Rick Parizo - Ventura - Available to dive most weekends

rossjc - Josh Ross - Camarillo

ScubaStan - Stan - Ventura - Bubbles....lot and lots of bubbles!

tridog182 - Tristan - Thousand Oaks - I'm available to dive most weekends, just got my OW/Nitrox/AOW certs from Oct-Dec. 2006 and looking to get out and get experience!

Part 2: L. A. County [A-G]

- Los Angeles County (81)

2ndjetty - Brent - Marina Del Rey - I got certified a few years ago, but just got back into diving regularly last year. I'd like to find some dive buddies, especially for diving "glass offs" in Malibu after work. Look for me on group dives in the near future.

Archangel - Tevis Verrett - Northridge - I am like a kid in a candy store, and have DIR tattoo'd on my tookas. Anyone that would love to get a glimpse into this holistic philosophy, or a fellow DIR brother/sister that wants to do skills, please PM me. This is either midlife crisis or second childhood. . . and I have spent the money for the little red sports car in scuba equipment. Dive cold, dive deep, dive long.

Arnaud - Arnaud - Los Angeles - Kelpaholic OWSI with a dash of DIR

Blackwood - Marc - Redondo Beach - Willing :wink:

BSheffron - Brian - Valencia - Shore dive Malibu to County Line, Catalina and Bahamas with my "Lets dive when ever you want" wife/dive buddy. Aspiring hunter and freediver. :monkeydan Man, that monkey kills me!

canismajor - Rick - Canyon Country - The wife and I are newbies but always open to diving when we can. Give us a shout when you want to go!

CaptainMarvel - Scott - Simi Valley - Need a buddy this weekend? Give me a shout!

ChazMANia - Chaz Stevens - Whittier

ChrisA - Chris Albertson - Redondo Beach - I'm up for almost any local diving. Most weekends, most Wends. nights I'm at Vetrans Park and I have every second Friday off work.

ChrisM - Chris......M..... - Torrance - Sorta kinda maybe DIR, uw photographer, married, no pups

CHUD - Chuck - Sherman Oaks - I don't need anything except this steel 95 and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. Just this steel 95. And these fins. The steel 95 and the fins and that's all I need. And this regulator. The steel 95, the fins and the regulator, and that's all I need. And this mask. The steel 95, and this mask, and the regulator and the fins. And this BC...

CompuDude - Kalani - Studio City - Always looking for more people to dive with... esp. cheap *******s who like beach dives! Willing to try hunting, but I mostly do u/w photography.

coralcuts - Susan - Agoura Hills - If there is air in my tanks, I'm ready to dive!

cruisegirl - Debbie - Santa Clarita - I'm a newer diver and always looking for friends to dive with... My regular buddy has been lost to a guy.......lol.........

da squeeze - Jason - Santa Clarita

Dive California - Carlos - Hermosa Beach - Always ready to beach dive on weekends! PV?

divercooke - Greg Cooke - Long Beach - Hull cleaning is my life

dgalvan123 - David - Sherman Oaks - OW, AOW, Nitrox, Rescue all from PADI, Master Scuba Diver from NAUI, Authorized as a Scientific Diver through Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific and AAUS. Have DM/Instructor aspirations. Dive every tuesday as a feed/clean/presentation volunteer in the Long Beach Aquarium, but would love to get in the ocean more often with some dive buddies. Laguna Beach and San Diego are ok for weekends as well.

drbill - Dr. Bill - Avalon, Catalina Island

drrragon - Phil E - Los Angeles

drjet - Ruben - Norwalk

Flamebug818-Drew-Agoura Hills

flyhigh123 - Joseph Wu - Arcadia - I'm a newb to diving, but love it with a passion....

Frank O - Frank - South Pasadena - freediving, u/w photography, DIR-oriented scuba

grayeagle - jerry - Palmdale

Part 3: L. A. County [H-Q]

HBDiveGirl - Claudette - Hermosa Beach -
GUE/Fundamentals and RecTriOx. ReefCheck California volunteer. I dive SoCal every weekend because I can and I love it! Shore and boats.

headhunter - Christian - Altadena - Renaissance Diver 'cause I'm starting over with a vigorous revival of learning in the art of SCUBA diving!

Hollywoodivers - Los Angeles - Dive the oil rigs once per month and various other things

horsemen - Mike - Los Angeles County /Kern county Edwards AF Base - Newly certified on June 26th, 2005 :D

ICY ICE - I.C. Elguezabal - Eagle Rock

iggy23 - Iggy - Calabasas

Irondiver - Sherman Oaks - Available to dive Most Tuesday evenings and on Weekends as well. Adv.OW. w/3 specialties. Big time Spearfisher and Bughunter..Take photographs on occasion, looking to make new and competent dive buddies

Jenazah - Chris - Arcadia - Shore Diving anywhere from Deer Creek to Laguna. Boat diving Catalina & Anacapa.

jengineer (joe engineer) - Patrick - Gardena

JMdiver - John - Newhall

JoieDeMer - Joya - Los Angeles - OW Sept. '06, AOW Oct. '06. Full speed ahead! Done some Catalina, Channel Islands, Florida Keys and hopefully the rest of the world soon!

Jesster - Josh C. - Lakewood - Love beach diving, could always use more buddies, O/C to Redondo is mainly my area.

Kevrumbo - Kevin Rumbaoa - Torrance/South Bay - Work Nights; willing to go on Weekday 6-Pack Charter (ie. Psalty V) on moment's notice, as long as we make it back to dock by 3pm. . .

LLKZ16 - Lee - Palos Verdes Estates - Weekends are good for me! Local or Catalina :D

MarkL - Mark - Rancho Palos Verdes - Need to dive more - boats on the weekend, preferably Saturdays, into photog.

Max Bottomtime - Phil Garner - San Pedro

Merxlin - Mike - Duarte - Just back into diving and passed aow. Would like to join with the locals.

MikeT - Michael Thibeau - Los Angeles - Videographer

Mo2vation - Ken - Marina del Rey. DIR Open Water Recreational Weenie

MrRoo - Jamie K - La Verne CA - Have dove in the past but just now getting certified. I have dove in Greece, Spain, Hawaii and Catalina. Finishing my cert this Saturday and will be diving a lot more. Will be adding 3 more countries to my list this summer.

Nurshark - Mary - Manhattan Beach - any hot dive guys out there? Besides Dan Rood of course.......

OldmandandtheC - Mike Maguire - Alhambra - Looking forward to weekend beach dives! LA/OC/Ventura, I'll drive to dive!

paradicio - Sean F - San Dimas - Got OW certified April 28, have dove Catalina and Shaw's Cove. Will be diving Hawaii at the beginning of next month, and I can't wait! :D

Pasley - Melvin Pasley - Lakewood - Even the smallest bubble shall beat me to the surface

PhotoTJ - TJ - The Valley - Hunter/Photographer

pupdiver - Scott George - Hermosa Beach - I am a weekends only diver. Boats or shore.

Part 4: L. A. County [R-Z]

radinator - Ray - Pasadena - Currently doing ADP, so weekends are full. Available weeknights, though.

red_infinity - Francis Fernandez - Goleta/Monterey Park - I'm currently enrolled at UCSB and looking to start diving actively, looking for dive buddies here in SB or back home in Monterey Park

robertarak - Robert - Sylmar - My first beach dive was a Wrinkles dive, WITH WRINKLES! I guess that means I should be on the list.

RobJoubert - Rob - Santa Clarita

sapphire - Jennifer - Claremont (As Ken would say, the "909") - Love to take pictures underwater, No longer only dive in the warm water :biggrin: as my drysuit has arrived!

scottfiji - Scott Gietler - Marina del rey

Scottkl - Scott - The Valley (Tarzana) - Aspiring Hunter; Photographer; & hopefully Videographer some time soon.

Scott T - Scott Thrasher - San Dimas - OW/AOW/Nitrox '06. Still just a few dives, but mostly due to work load last year. Finished buying gear and my boat is just about ready. I'll definitely be looking for some partners pretty soon.

scubapro5 - Roger - Torrance - 25ft Cabin Cruiser Redondo King Harbor

scubatomwetzel - Tom Wetzel - Inglewood, CA - Dive Instructor, dive local beach diving and Catalina.

scvdiver - Mark - Santa Clarita

SeaDana - Dana - Santa Monica - Up for weeknight dives and some weekends as my schedule allows...

seiff - Tadd Seiff - Long Beach - I dive in south OC mostly, Catalina too. OW, aspiring to DiveMaster and GUE certs.

Shoupart - Jason - West LA, 90035 - Hi, I'm a PADI Rescue diver, I love the beach dives and am up for going M-F on evening/night dives, and for weekend dives as well. I LOVE to kayak dive and have an extra kayak that I rent out, so let me know if you'd like to try it out!

snakedr - Dave - Torrance

socaldiver - Dave - Norwalk - married to Summer99

So Cal Divin - Jeff Gray - Woodland Hills - Happily Married to a land loving warm water Princess. Two boys 5 & 7 my future dive buddies. Me landlocked til x-mas due to back surgery!

SoCalOffshore - Geordie - Westlake Village - Offshore performance boating

super opus - michael - Pasadena - rdy to dive asap

Surly - Jay Hinton - Pasadena - New diver, a man with too many hobbies and not enough time!

Taniwha - Doug - Lancaster - 52 y.o., looking for dive buddies

tatonkadive- Jeff - Santa Monica

TeqP - Phil - Azusa - I need an UW camera. Recently moved back to LA form Atlanta. Looking to dive more now that I am buying my equipment.

TwinDuct - Kenny R. - Torrance, CA - Got OW certified when I was 13, done dives at Catalina, Palos Verdes, Redondo beach area. Didn't dive for the last couple years but am getting back into it and looking forward to meeting you all very soon.

undrwater - Russell - Cerritos - Once I update/upgrade/modify/change/whatever my current equipment, I'm up for weekday night and weekend beach dives.

vidodivr - Rob - Santa Monica - I'm ready if you are

wall2wallanimals- Kirstin- Lomita

wrinkles - Ana - The Valley (Northridge)

Zaffy - Mike - Simi Valley

ZedIzDead - Daniel H. - Canyon Country - Got my OW 7 years ago but only have a handfull of dives in. But my wife and I are back in it. We are going to get our AOW's this weekend, and we look forward to meeting you folks.

Part 5: Orange County [A-L]

- Orange County (37)

2DiveDeep - Tim - Mission Viejo - Somewhat new to diving but have the bug

abrown203 - Aaron Brown - Orange - Buddyless Rescue Diver with an unoriginal screen name. PM me anytime to go diving.

Algae - Lynda - Irvine

Ann Marie - Ann Marie - Mission Viejo

Aquaborn - Cris - Male 30's - AOW - Irvine - Can dive anytime, any day, anywhere in the OC. I am especially looking for dive buddy for night lobster dives during the week.

BioNerd - Kiet - Orange County - finally got around to getting my cert and Man i freaking love diving!!!

Bluesbro1982 - Adam - Orange / Fullerton / Yorba Linda
Starting to really get my kit together so I can rack up some serious bottom time. Looking to shore dive with people starting January after the busy holidays.

CA Diver - Tom Mury - Aliso Viejo

CApenguin88 - Jason - Huntington Beach - AOW, 54 dives (just got back from Ventana, Mexico).. i'll dive almost anywhere in socal.. need a dive buddy since my dad is too busy now. Planning on taking a speciality navigation course and just for fun fact i play lacrosse at UC Irvine.

Code Monkey - Wade Guthrie (in a sort-of Forrest Gump kinda way) - Laguna - Normally dive with my wife and daughter as a threesome. Trying to convince my wife to dive locally...

dgallo - David - (see Nay :D )

Diver_Jan - Jan - Anaheim - I will dive day or night, rain or shine! Won't you come dive with me??? Send me a PM.

DvrRick - Rick - South Orange County

endorfin - Tony - Aliso Viejo - Catalina diver wanting to start exploring San Clemente Island

Glycerin - Josh O'Brien - Santa Ana - Dive any weekend

I_AM - Alberto - Laguna - Why is always raining when I want to go diving?

JDog - Jim - Fullerton - Rescue Diver

jetfixer - Todd - Fullerton - Started in warm water and now enjoying the cold!

OCdiving Deb - Debbie K - Mission Viejo - Married to Derek (who doesn't have time for SB, but sometimes dives) - Love to do volunteer and restoration diving, as well as recreational. UW photography too!

Lexy - Lexy- -Ladera Ranch (Mission Viejo) - Let's go diving!!!

Part 6: Orange County [M-Z]

Mark Vlahos - Mark Vlahos - Costa Mesa - Certified "Full Cave" but heck, that means little in the land of no caves. Open for mid week recreational divng as my work schedule is not traditional.

mistressmotorsports - Mike - Trabuco Canyon - Always looking for dive buddies!

MyDiveLog - Phil - Yorba Linda - Instructor. 5 kids and a scuba addiction; who has time for anything else?

Nay - Renee - Santa Ana (barrio Santa Ana, not South Coast Metro) - married to dgallo, though he rarely posts

Otter - Craig - Tustin - Instructor

pkrupela - Paul - San Clemente - Mostly liveaboards nowadays although I used to spend 4 nights a week underwater during bug season years ago. Diving for 15+ years and love to travel. Also love to sail (have a sailboat in DP Harbor) and always up for sailing and - this time of year - hitting the drift kelp offshore with a free dive or 10 - and nabbing a yellowtail if I can for dinner. Last weekend sat there watching sea lions work the bait balls 8 miles offshore. Anyone up for sailing, freediving, weekends at Catalina, or in need of a buddy for liveaboards, I'm all ears.

riguerin - Rick Guerin - San Clemente; Father of JR OW diver, Brandon.

Robert Phillips - Robert Phillips - Rancho Santa Margarita - Dude, I TOTALLY dig Satan!

saf_25 - Stacy - All dives in CA

Scott Riemer - Scott Riemer, of course. - Yorba Linda - Quick comment: Christian, you have time for this and greeting too?lol

scubacalifornia - Mission Viejo - Kevin - Wife, 2 kids, dog. Favorite cartoon: Spongebob ,of course! Next scuba acquisition: Prescription dive lenses, so I can see the heck where I'm going!

scubalaurel - Laurel Valker - Laguna Hills - A hundred dives a year just isn't enough... Just keep swimming...Live to Dive and Dive to Live!

soulMiner - San Clemente - Rory

Ted S - Ted - Newport - "He who shall not be named" formerly Tech Admin

whalerkyle - Kyle - Advanced Lobster Snatcher

widebody50 - Rich Whitehouse and wife Monserrat - San Clemente - Have mostly dived La Jolla so far, but we are certified less than a year. Open to diving Laguna or other OC / SD spot.

YourMama - Scott Watson - Mission Viejo - Just got my OW certification yesterday. Looking forward to meeting at least some of you guys!

Part 7: San Bernardino County and Riverside County

- San Bernardino County (10)

beachpla - dave - upland

DiverBizz - Sheryl - San Bernardino - I live in San Bernardino and have no friends who dive. So I am always looking for dive buddies and excuses to dive.

dnishio - Don - Chino

dwaters "aka Muddy" - Dave - Ontario - "love to learn and explore"

JodiBB - Jodi - Chino Hills - I work a lot on the weekends, but when I'm not, I would love to dive!!!!

mark99 - Mark - Redlands - I'm a beginner, want to go boat diving, weekends.

mccabejc - Jim McCabe - Upland - If you're looking for a weekend buddy, let me know.

Red Vette - Robert - Chino - Took up diving to cure my male menopause......Haven't looked back !!!

saintsfan - Bobby - Rancho Cucamonga - Proud 909er,
infrequent diver,I dont see how everyone else but me has time to dive so much

xSandman3 -Dale - Calimesa - East of San Bernardino a ways. Screen name I've had for well over 12 years now. Middle School Music Teacher/Wannabe School Administrator.
Whole family was certified and dives together.

- Riverside County (8)

Bobyjimmie - Brett - Corona - AOW certified, always trying to find someone to dive with (usually weekdays are better, but not always!)

tresguey - Mike - Moreno Valley - Been diving for 2 years. I'm looking for dive buddies to log in some more bottom time with.

Ob1stogie - Geoff Stiles - Temecula - Primarily a solo diver, but willing to dive with like minded people

paulpizmo - Paul - Murrietta - I have a boat, we just need gas and air and I'm there!!

Scot M - Scot - Riverside

Scuba1456- Jim - I live in Riverside and work in Irvine. I can Dive most week nights with a days notice. I try to get to Catalina at least once a month. I am always looking for buddies.

Scuba G - Gerald W - Calimesa - Got OW certified in March and dove in Hawaii and Catalina so far adding La Jolla and Santa Cruz to the list shortly. Hope to get to know most of you at the next Wrinkles or Mo2vation dives!

Travelnsj - Temecula and Palm Springs

Part 8: San Diego County [A-L]

- San Diego County (32)

Adgie - Adrian - Vista - New diver, all geared up, looking for dive buddies.

adrenalineblues - Matt - Scripps Ranch

breals - Bill - La Mesa - DIR-minded Underwater Video/Scooter diver and I've been known to breath nitrox and trimix.

D_B - DB - San Diego - Too many cert's and not enough dives

divebunny13 - Amanda - Oceanside - Rescue diver with OWSI aspirations. My boyfriend just got his OW and we are looking for some people to have fun with underwater and topside!

Divegirl412 - Rosa - San Diego - I am up for Catalina Island and Coronado island boat dives in the summer I much prefer warm water and travel to find it. One of these days.. I will take a drysuit class, I promise.

divinman - Terry - San Diego -Not an underwater photographer, just a diver with a camera

dpbishop - David - San Diego (PB)

fishfinder - San Diego

Frenchy2005 - Jeff - San Diego / San Francisco

Grey_Wulff - Gary - San Diego - Enjoy relaxing dives, bridge and running my own business. Also, keen fly fisherman, hence the nickname (it's a type of fly)!

jwjkswanson - Jim - San Diego

JuicyFish - Melissa - Mar Vista - Just got certified in October '06. Looking to get more dives in and learn from other experienced divers.

LittleFish - Rob - North Park (San Diego) - Out of the water temporarily due to non-dive related ear problems. Should be back in by March '07. The withdrawl symptoms are killing me and I will be looking to make up for lost time. Anyone want to dive in March?

Part 9: San Diego County [M-Z]

MissyP - Missy - Carlsbad

moonie (aka LD2) - Amy - San Diego - Diving is intriguing, gets more interesting every day! Diving Dry Rocks!

Mr. Clean - George - Ramona - Single/Divorced

Oside Jimc - Jim - Oceanside - All geared up and nobody to dive with!

Peter McGuinness - Peter McGuinness - Poway, Club: Seadeucers, Age: Somewhere between wrinkly and crinkly

PnL - Paul - San Diego

Roughwaterjohn - John - San Diego / Shelter Island - Not a dive buddy, just a diver with a buddy. :)

ryanarcher - Ryan Archer (another original name!) - San Diego

san diego diver - Steve - San Diego diver mostly dive the ancient sea cliffs off of Point Loma from one of our boats, nitrox diver

sdmaize - Merissa - Escondido - for short 1-2 day dive trips will travel as far north as santa barbara and south to mexico.

sdteri - Teri - San Diego - I'm trying to find people who are available to dive on weekdays. I will go anywhere . . . I'm trying to get in the water at least once a week to increase my experience. Other info: Married, Stay-at-home Mom, live in Penasquitos . . . I know, doesn't sound very exciting . . . that's why I dive!!!

ShakaZulu - Roy - San Diego

shaxs - Jason - San Diego

Stefusa - Stephan - La Jolla - OW / AOW / trying to prepare DIR-F

TekDiveGirl - Kimber -- Cardiff By The Sea -- Thank God I am home after being in Waterless Hell for two years!!! Now it is time to dive! (-;

Turtle Diver - Mark - Carlsbad

vetdiver - Allison - San Diego (soon) - It is official. My husband and I are relocating to San Diego in '07 from Boston. I'm there in January, and he'll follow in March. I am totally excited about being able to explore a new underwater realm - I will be trolling for someone to dive with for my first couple of months out there!!

wetrat - John L. - Vista - Loving and learning to dive - thanks for all the great help and advice SoCal SB members!

- Long distance/honorary SoCal members (4)
(This is a list of our out of town visitors, but they are not included in the SoCal Total. Remember: You've got to ask to be put on the list and I'll happily add you.)

divebuddysean - Sean - Hawaii

IAmJimbo - Jim - Portland, OR

Humu-out-of-Water - Cheryl - Phoenix (O.k... so a bit east of San Diego) - Try to get over there at least once a month... I'm a relatively new diver with about half of my 50 dives being done in southern cal.

shark.byte.usa - Garrett - Phoenix, AZ

terrasmak - Len - Las Vegas, NV - I roll to SD at least once a month to dive , I'm from NCSD, looking for other places to dive other than charters and La Jolla .

You can add me in...I actually was a member here a few years ago, but stopped posting for a while - not really sure why. Too busy diving? :) Here is my info:

Jessejean
Camarillo, Ca.
Been diving for 15 years ( i was a little squid when I started)
Cert: up to Rescue Diver
Passion: wrecks
Places I've been: Palau, Truk, Yap, Hawaii, Most Ventura County beach dive spots, San Diego, Catalina, Channel Islands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom