FS - Tetra 5050 System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcclink

Contributor
Reaction score
The Tetra 5050 system includes the L&M WAL, flat port adapter, 2 wet-mate bulkhead connectors on housing plus a spare, 3 sync cords (wet-mate to S&S), complete set of o-rings, spare ROC boards, spare mode control gear set & ONE 5050 camera. (Just sold one camera.) Everything cost me over $4000. Just the housing, WAL & adapter port list for about $2100 (which doesn't include bulkhead connectors). Everything is less than a year old & like new. $2500

jcclink:
The Tetra 5050 system includes the L&M WAL, flat port adapter, 2 wet-mate bulkhead connectors on housing plus a spare, 3 sync cords (wet-mate to S&S), complete set of o-rings, spare ROC boards, spare mode control gear set & two 5050 cameras. Everything cost me over $4000. Just the housing, WAL & adapter port list for about $2100 (which doesn't include bulkhead connectors). Everything is less than a year old & like new. $2500

If you consider it I am interested in the WAL

At the moment I'd like to try to sell the whole system as a unit. Check status with me in a couple of weeks. I may be willing to sell separate components later. Do you have the adapter port (flat port with female threads)?

Hi there...very interested in the housing....

Just the housing? The basic housing does not include bulkhead connectors for strobes or the adapter port for the wide angle lens. Please let me know exactly what you need & I can break down the system price for you. Thanks.

I am very interested in purchasing most or all of this outfit. But, I already have the C-5050. How much for the rest and can you break it down a bit for me.
Is paypal Ok, or what kind of payment?
Thanks cell 727 364-6105

Rob Maiker/cevans

cevans - I'll give you a call Fri or Sat & we can discuss the details. Thanks for your interest.

Can't get thru on the cell # you left. Incorrect # or code message. You can call me at 619-224-8677. Thanks.
Jim

jcclink:
At the moment I'd like to try to sell the whole system as a unit. Check status with me in a couple of weeks. I may be willing to sell separate components later. Do you have the adapter port (flat port with female threads)?

I have the correct flat port. I have a WAL with the Inon add on but want the regular WAL as well

Back
Top Bottom