7,107 Islands of “Local Diving”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomvdH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
[font=&quot]Insider Information - 7,107 ISLANDS OF “LOCAL DIVING”[/font]

Many of the forums have set up sticky threads at the top as a source of Dive Site information. It’s a great idea and so we have copied it here. Thanks to those who went before us for the concept and format.[font=&quot]
[font=&quot]
[/font][/font] Example Below;

• Dive Site Name:
  • Dive Site Location:
  • GPS Coordinates (if available):
  • Two sentence overview describing the site:
  • Type of diving, boat, beach, cavern, cave, . . .
  • Directions to Site, the more the better:
  • What to expect at the dive site: depth bottom, natural formations, currents, marine life . . .
  • Pros and Cons:
  • Most recent date visited:
  • Pictures if available:
  • Other Information:
[font=&quot]Feel free to add any information you think other divers may like to know about the site.[font=&quot]

[/font][/font]
[font=&quot]PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD TO DIVE SITES ONLY[font=&quot]

Awesome!

I look forward to seeing many good info/tip about the resorts. I was told that it is a really great place to dive in Asia. Many friends have already checked out Philippine. And, it is a cheap to dive:wink:

Congratulation!.

hoosier:
Awesome!

I look forward to seeing many good info/tip about the resorts. I was told that it is a really great place to dive in Asia. Many friends have already checked out Philippine. And, it is a cheap to dive
03.gif

Congratulation!.
You were told right. Heaven on Earth. As for cheap, well lets just say, this is one place where you will get more than your money's worth - along with a smile.

that's just for anilao bud. i suggest that local divers post actual visited dive sites locally. the thread posted by clgsamson is just for starters...how about posting dive info for PG, Cebu, Malapascua, the Apo family of dive sites, Mindanao area, etc.

would be very good info for foreign divers planning to visit

shugar:
might as well add... i've built up some info on the philippines here www.divingobsession.com

still lacks A LOT though

Jag

great site jag, im impressed you posted several dive sites yourself:) i defintely want to check out the ss new york in subic!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom