Anyone know of a cheap hotel in WP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone know of a cheap safe hotel in WP? A friend has a couple of slots open for 2 divers in the am. I am trying to find a hotel.

Anyone know of anything?

Anyone been diving lately in WP?

What is up with the vis?

I ran a search on Sidestep.com, and it looks like Best Western Palm Beach Lakes @ $79 is about the lowest they list. A second search on Best Western lists a AAA rate of $71. There's a Days Inn in Pompano Beach for $52, but that's 30 miles away.

Hope this is of some help. :palmtree:

Another hotel you might consider is the Palm Beach Oceanfront. It's right on the beach in the south end of Palm Beach, not WPB. Just a couple minutes away from Starfish in Lantana, about 10 minutes from Splashdown and all of the others in Boynton Beach. About 20 minutes away from the WPB marina.

Beachfront. An older, smaller hotel in a good area surrounded by larger luxury hotels, condos and apartments. Runs about $79 for weekdays, but more like $110 for weekends. On site restaurant. I had a nice stay there in August and it's high on the list for next time I head out that way.

Charlie

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom