Look Out, Heading Your Way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm heading to Seattle this week to meet and dive with some of you great folk. Looking forward to the warm (50's) water diving. :)

So don't scare off all the octopus before I get there. lol

Brian

No worries on that score ...

We were out with Scuba Laurel yesterday and found several large ones ... one obviously quite hungry (it took the sacrificial crab out of OE2X's hand rather quickly).

Looking forward to diving with you ...

... Bob

Bob,

Where and when are you diving? I am looking to dive Thnaksgivign and Friday if anyone is going.

Mike...

Hi Mike ...

On Turkey Day we'll be at Cove 2 at 7:30 AM and doing an early afternoon dive at EUP ... you're welcome to join us.

Friday we'll be out on a friend's boat ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Brian,
Have we got some dives planned for you. Been out location scouting for GPO's and have found one or more on every dive! With that said your first two dives you may not see any, but on dive #3 we'll take you to the GPO hotel. We found two there today, but they didn't want to come out to feed. One that we fed last night actually forcefully blew the crab that UP had given it, right back out of it's den!

We should have some good boat dives on Friday.

OEX2:
Been out location scouting for GPO's and have found one or more on every dive! With that said your first two dives you may not see any, but on dive #3 we'll take you to the GPO hotel. We found two there today, but they didn't want to come out to feed. One that we fed last night actually forcefully blew the crab that UP had given it, right back out of it's den!
Did you find any on the night dive? I wish I had gone, but I was sooooo cold. Still haven't completely thawed yet, actually!

L

Back
Top Bottom