Wabasso/Ft Pierce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone try to beach dive toda? Water looks nice in Cocoa Beach....wonder if it cleared up down there?

Joe

cudachaser:
Anyone try to beach dive toda? Water looks nice in Cocoa Beach....wonder if it cleared up down there?

Joe

Joe,
Last time I was down there, Wabasso was a wreck. I think I posted the pictures... I didn't try Ft Pierce. I wonder if it's open?

I'm supposed to do a beach cleanup tomorrow with SeaDragons starting at Cocoa Beach Pier. I can always be talked out of that....

Al

I'm giving it a try....Lost morning worst case....leaving Cocoa Beach (south end of town 9am). Paul Gamble and I are going...cell 537-9751

Joe

Fort Pierce STILL wasn't open a few days ago :( the water looks pretty cruddy too.. Good luck guys

got the word today.... Pepper park is opened again, "rumor" has it there was 30 feet of viz..... awesome for Fort Pierce

Really! Water looked pretty cruddy in Cocoa Beach yesterday...Maybe todat it will be divable today! Figure the winds will swing to NE by tomorrow. But I'm busy all weekend!
Hey check out the cocoa Beach Art Show this weekend....big time for a little town...I'll be wearng my hurricane survivor Tee shirt

baitedstorm:
got the word today.... Pepper park is opened again, "rumor" has it there was 30 feet of viz..... awesome for Fort Pierce

I was there last week standing at the surf line (pepper park) and it looked aweful. I guess it must be some of that crud on the surface only stuff. Maybe when you break through to the awesome depth found at pepper park it clears up.. (15') :wink:

But that is how rumors go.. I will look tommorow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom