Mrs cdivers 1st attempt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats what I'm afraid of, she will probably surpass me. This little critter was smaller than my little finger nail and moved with the speed of a bullet I would have given up on the photo.

Keep us informed of your progress - great first shot.

Great first attempt - I know how hard these guys are to get from my recent trip to Coz.

And it's great to hear she is really getting into it and not just point and shooting (btw - there is NOTHING wrong with point and shooting!) - most don't remember to take the time for THAT shot coz there's so many cool things to try to take photos of!

Looking forward to seeing more.

alcina:
Great first attempt - I know how hard these guys are to get from my recent trip to Coz.

And it's great to hear she is really getting into it and not just point and shooting (btw - there is NOTHING wrong with point and shooting!) - most don't remember to take the time for THAT shot coz there's so many cool things to try to take photos of!

Looking forward to seeing more.

Its is doing her good. Another one of hers a pity its slightly out of focus (she is afraid of damaging something with the framer) but a great subject, don't ask me what it is?

She's doing great! You've tutored her very well!

This second one is a Bristled Fireworm.... definately be careful not to touch or brush against one!

Dee:
She's doing great! You've tutored her very well!

This second one is a Bristled Fireworm.... definately be careful not to touch or brush against one!

Small stuff not my job :wink: . Honest I'm far sighted and unless its a herd of elephants charging past I would not see it. Thats why I talked Mrs cdiver into it, I'm sneaky. Will post more when I have them scanned

Looks like texture of coral. Very nice - she has a good eye for beyond the usual...that is a great thing, I think!

I'd say Santa-man needs to check out a nice digital and housing for under the tree...she'll get better results faster (because she won't have to use framers so there's nothing to touch and because she can review her shots, learn from them then try something else). :christmas

Back
Top Bottom