Maldives Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefwreck

Contributor
Reaction score
I've posted some underwater photos from an October trip to the Maldives. I only managed nine dives at various sites around the North Ari Atoll. All images were taken with an Olympus 5050 in a PT-015 housing. An Inon Z-220 strobe was used. The gallery can be found listed here:

http://allenhost.com/gallery/reefwreck

Here are a few of my favourites:

anemonefish2.jpg

clown7.jpg

moray22b.jpg

Great shots! Don't forget to enter some of them in the screensaver contest. :wink:

Awsome pictures. Wish I had the equipment and ability to do that.

Nice pics - thanks for sharing them.

You've put in a lot of scuba miles this year!!

Lovely photos in the galleries...hard to choose just one! you are really having some luck with clowns/anemonefishes...I have a hard time getting them to pose some days!!

Thanks to all for the kind words.

alcina:
You've put in a lot of scuba miles this year!!

Lovely photos in the galleries...hard to choose just one! you are really having some luck with clowns/anemonefishes...I have a hard time getting them to pose some days!!

Yes, Alcina, the Scuba Gods have been very good to me this year. I just hope it will continue!

I can't explain why, but I cannot seem to resist shooting anemonefish! Every time I see one I always seem to want to take at least one image. There have been too many dives to count where I've taken dozens of anemonefish images and none of them have come out well. But when I get one decent one, it gives me an immense sense of satisfaction and seems to make the entire trip worth it! I think it's an addiction...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom