Water??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrox Junkie

Great Lakes diver
Reaction score
I am originally from Michigan and now reside in In
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello everyone

I just wanted to say that I recently moved down to Indianapolis from Battle Creek Mi. I don't know if this was such a good choice. I can't find any water. Where is all the water down here. All the lakes are man made and the quarries and only 35ft deep. I am used to never being more than three miles from a lake or stream in Michigan and now this. Oh well, I guess I can always move back..

Thanks for Listening

Jeff Great lakes diver

There are currently a few openings left down here in Florida, but I think we will be closing the border soon. Good luck, from the land of eternal diving!

Don't fret. Gilboa, Blue Springs, and Haigh Quarry are all in driving distance. Gilboa is our favorite with a Haigh comming in second.

Thanks

Yes I am very familiar with Gilboa, have been going there for about five years now. I also know Earl from Divers Supply Indy west here in town, but have never dove down here. It is alot different than what I am used to.. Thanks again.

Jeff Great lakes diver:upset:

Back
Top Bottom