Roll Call - Nikonos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to know who my fellow Nikonos Neanderthals are. If you shoot a Nikonos camera, reply and be counted.

If you shoot a coolpix, D70, or D100 I would suggest starting a separate roll call thread to ID your fellow users.

Dee - Thanks for the new digs.

---Bob
2Nikonos IIIs, 1Nikonos V, assortment of lenses (15mm mainstay), Ikelite 225 and MV substrobe.

Nikonos V, 35mm, 28mm, SB105. Just got an old Sea & Sea Dome 20mm lens. Anybody familiar with these, please leave me a message.

Jamie

Nikonos II, III, 6 nikonos Vs, a Nikonos IV Paperweight, several sets of every Nikonos lens from the useless 80 mm to the S&S 12 mm, Close-up kits, entension tubes, and even a Aquatica Aqualens. SB-105,104 strobes. everything Ike made as well. and just about everything else in the Nikonos catalog.

Do I win :wink:

So far Chris. The polls are still open.

---Bob

One Nikonos IV, 3 Nikonos V's. 15mm, 20mm, 28mm, 35mm lenses with close up and macro attachments. SB105 and Substrobe AI.

Strictly amature but love playing with it:)

forgot to mention

2 rare Nikonos 28mm optical viewfinders. great for shark shooting

Nikonis II, III...15, 28 &35 mm kens, Ikelite 150

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom