D70 Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcclink

Contributor
Reaction score
When the pic is displayed on the LCD right after you take it, is there a way to have it automatically show the highlighted/over exposed areas without first having to click thru the all the other pic data? Theres 2 text displays & the histograph before you get to the highlights display.

Sorry no help on that but the Histogram is a very good way to check, try to get it as close to the right side of the grid without going past.

or do what I do, get it close and bracket bracket bracket!

Think I finally figured out all the buttons & menus so that it does what I want. Thanks.

remember your mind turns to mush underwater! :wink:

jcclink:
When the pic is displayed on the LCD right after you take it, is there a way to have it automatically show the highlighted/over exposed areas without first having to click thru the all the other pic data? Theres 2 text displays & the histograph before you get to the highlights display.

My highlights display at the time the Pic displays. Parts of the pic that are overexposed sort of flash.

I'm going through the menu's now to see what turned it on... I'm surprised you need to dig into the menus to get to it. I don't recall setting anything to get this "feature" to come up in image review.

K

Mo2vation:
My highlights display at the time the Pic displays. Parts of the pic that are overexposed sort of flash.

I'm going through the menu's now to see what turned it on... I'm surprised you need to dig into the menus to get to it. I don't recall setting anything to get this "feature" to come up in image review.

K

you didn't turn it on, the menu systems is quite simple, what ever you left it on when you last viewed a picture is how it is displayed for the next picture.

so if you looked at histogram last then thats what you get next time, highlights and so on.

Back
Top Bottom