Ikalite housings for C4040 and one for C5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I am interested in the Ikelite housing for the Oly 5050. How old is it ? Was it ever flooded ? How much do you want for it ?

maweber:
Hi,
I am interested in the Ikelite housing for the Oly 5050. How old is it ? Was it ever flooded ? How much do you want for it ?

I have had 3 Ikelite housings have never flooded one (knock on wood)
The housing is about a year old. I am asking $350.00 for the housing. I just had it updated to TTL. It is in great shape. I just bought a C8080. and don't need this housing any more.

Mike Thompson
old mansurf@aol.com

maweber:
Hi,

The housing is about a year old. I am asking $350.00 for the housing. I just had it updated to TTL. It is in great shape. I just bought a C8080. and don't need this housing aney moore.

Mike Thompson
old mansurf@aol.com

mk57nato:
how much are you asking for the 5050? what condition is it in, any pics maybe?

The housing is about a year old. I am asking $350.00 for the housing. I just had it updated to TTL. It is in great shape. I just bought a C8080. and don't need this housing aney moore.

Mike Thompson
old mansurf@aol.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom