Congrats to Pete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Congrtas to Pete for completing his Intro-to Cave certification this past week. And only one small minor reel issue with a reel that was not his own Good job Pete

Way cool Pete! Congrats

Congrat's Pete.... Can't wait to finish mine and then maybe we can dive together again!!!!

Well done Pete, i am hopeful of getting mine through this weekend if all things run to plan :wink:

Thanks guys... I'm glad I didn't Cave in! :D I mean after all, a man's grotto do, what a man's grotto do! Needless to say, GDI is a reel deep thinker, though he suffers a bit from tunnel vision. I owe him a lot (wait, I think I paid) as he taught me how to do a line dance, watch my cookies and also how to shoot arrows properly. He taught me that to air is human but also left me in the dark more often than not when the pressure was on. Things could not have "turned" out better as we learned to not hide behind a mask, but to grope our way to the light. Yes he tangled with me once or twice, but I managed to hole on to the end of my rope. :D

:laughing: :laughing: Thanks for the chuckle. :laughing: :laughing:

I learned that watching me groping my way out of a hole in the dark while I tangled myself in the line while fouling my spool was actually GDI's way of getting some extra enjoyment out of his day and disquising it as my learning experience. At least now I understand the motivation to become a cave instructor..... all us newbies generate hours of entertainment.... and gladly pay for the pleasure. I can't wait to get back into the water with GDI... hopefully I will finish my intro at the end of December

NetDoc:
Thanks guys... I'm glad I didn't Cave in! :D I mean after all, a man's grotto do, what a man's grotto do! Needless to say, GDI is a reel deep thinker, though he suffers a bit from tunnel vision. I owe him a lot (wait, I think I paid) as he taught me how to do a line dance, watch my cookies and also how to shoot arrows properly. He taught me that to air is human but also left me in the dark more often than not when the pressure was on. Things could not have "turned" out better as we learned to not hide behind a mask, but to grope our way to the light. Yes he tangled with me once or twice, but I managed to hole on to the end of my rope. :D

and there be light at the end of that tunnel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom