Aquashot II Film

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rricks90254

Registered
Reaction score
Beleive it or not I have one 27 exposure Kodak disposable camera that was for the Aquashot II. Years ago I bought the setup for my mother and she used it in Palau, Cozumel and Roatan. It then sat around for years. 2 years ago my wife and I got certified and I requisitioned the old rig. It still had 3 unopened (and obviously unused) disposable cameras. We actually used 2 rolls on a Cozumel trip and the pictures came out passable for a first timer.

I have since purchased an Oly 5050 with teh pt-015 housing and I'm sending off the aquashot to Ike and taking advantage of their trade in program. I'm getting the film camera for my wife.

So the reason for the post is to say the first person to PM me that wants the last camera is welcome to it. The expiration on the box is 02/2000 but like I said the other 2 functioned fine. No charge, I'll simply mail it to whomever wants it. Only catch is if the film works I'd at least like to see the photos, either on the board or via email

I also wonder if a good photo lab couldn't reload the housing.

If no one wants the film, then it will likely just be used on some topside activity.

Cheers,
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom