Hi guys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcc

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Our very own space......

Hope this subforum would spread the word about all the great diving that can be had in here in the Philippines. From our staple Anilao to the more exotic sites like Malapascua and Tubbataha......

More power and all the best!

Marc

marcc:
Wow! Our very own space......

Hope this subforum would spread the word about all the great diving that can be had in here in the Philippines. From our staple Anilao to the more exotic sites like Malapascua and Tubbataha......

More power and all the best!

Marc

This is a good thing to have an area devoted to diving in the Philippines, can't wait to go there.
David

Oh, I'm sure you'll love it here David. Warm water, great sites and very affordable as you might expect......

Marc

Isn't it amazing that David hasn't changed his avatar in 2 years? Props!!

Zee really was bored. But then so am I. So where's the best place in SB to lurk?

jj_freelord:
Zee really was bored. But then so am I. So where's the best place in SB to lurk?

Yep. I was bored. And I have now tripled the post count for this thread :D

I like to lurk int he "new posts" area. sometimes you find popcorn worthy items there...

Or MOF - but that is not really a lurking area...
Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom