Thanksgiving Weekend Diving - Tenneco Towers Friday 11/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
American Dream II has a trip to the Tenneco Towers Friday morning that we've booked on. Who's in for this great dive?

Marc

Will you stop tempting me with these trips on dates i cant get down there!!! This is at least the 4th trip in the last two months to the towers when i have already got something planned - i will go one day, hope you have fun :wink:

FLL Diver:
American Dream II has a trip to the Tenneco Towers Friday morning that we've booked on. Who's in for this great dive?

Marc

I have never been, never even heard about it, whats it like?

They are making me work on Friday! Boo Hoo

ReneeC:
They are making me work on Friday! Boo Hoo
err cough cough?? :wink:

GRRRRRRRR....after unexpected car repairs...I have to pass; I'll be there in spirit.

Ok, i think some time in the new year we should just organise a trip and hit the towers for a few dives - tell the boat that is where we want to go, book in advance! This short notice thing just isnt working when plans are already in motion :wink:

For Wreckhunter---> American Dream is a well-run boat. Captain Todd is a good guy, and his boat is extremely comfortable. The run to Tenneco from where he is is fast too, so he goes fairly often.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom