Tues. Nov. 23rd Weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Far_X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
At last making steady progress again. Lost two pounds for the week making me down to 168lbs. Only four more to go, four more to go... :eyebrow:

I seem to continue wavering around 230-232#, have been bouncing between those two for the best part of the last two months - will try to exercise more this week ahead of the big turkey feast :wink: So this week was a 2# gain back up to 232.

163, down 2 from last week. I might actually hit 160 one of these days.

Losing again, thank goodness - down a couple of pounds to 183.5.

It's my dearest wish to be under 180 by New Year's, but I think I'll be happy if I can just keep from gaining any pounds back over the holidays!

Way to go Tuesday weighers. We're almost all losers today! I'm down 3# myself and feeling very happy about it - that was the motivation I needed to get through Thanksgiving without too much gluttony. Hopefully we'll have just as much good news to report next week!

Well I'm a little late in posting. Looks like I'm continuing my upward gain of weight. I'm up another 2 lbs to 281lbs.

I don't even want to think about next weeks weigh in. :(

Back
Top Bottom