January Meet & Greet Central Fl again?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Not sure if we have a few things going on to keep us all busy over the coming month or so (thanksgiving, xmas, new year, not to mention the manatee snorkel/dive trip and moving the Bulla's), but judging by the success of the last endevour, i was wondering if we wanted to put together some ideas for a second get together. Dates, locations that kind of stuff? Maybe its too early to put things together, but i would like to see those around here again who i dont dive with regularly.

I was thinking the same thing the other day its about time to do it again. I believe the 1st week of Dec may work for most folks? Holiday travel sould be over and all for a few weeks anyway.

I've been talking with my buddies about hitting some of Central FLs springs in January or February, wouldn't mind it at all coinciding with yet another meet-n-greet before the Spring Megadive :D

It would have to be later in Jan for it to work for me... gotta recoop after spending all kinds of money on presents... ack!

1st weekend of next month might be already a get together for the Bulla's grand moving in helpout and BBQ afterwards - thats why i thought of january as we might already have this month covered. After that and before the beginning of january is just too busy for most folks, some commercial holiday where you spend lots and eat lots from what i recall :wink:

Of course if the Bulla's move doesnt go through (fingers crossed for them getting things worked out soon) we always have that weekend or some time around then to plan something.

Anything new on this?

If it falls through, everyone interested could probably crash the NCWD's FL Spring party in Feb :)

So with xmas about to come and go, is anyone free the first full weekend of january or after to get together?

Still holding out for February-ish, need to recoop from holiday spending. Ugh!

Im game if its during the day at night weekends are out for me.

I don't live in Central Florida anymore (grew up in West Orlando - Ocoee/Winter Garden), but am looking to get down that way mid-late Jan to dive EPCOT. If it occurs while I'm there, maybe I'd be able to attend. SuPrBuGmAn, you and your buds wanna try to do EPCOT?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom