Should the hunting forum be a closed/club forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro5

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to hear from the hunters if you think this forum should be a closed forum like solo divers or dir,etc...

If yes or no please state a reason.

I think alot more people would post if they did not fear of being slammed for there post by nonhunters.

Are those other forums closed? If so, I didn't even notice...

Isn't there a rule in the hunting forum similar to the others, that you can't slam the forum's stated activity?

Personally, I do not have the opportunity to hunt, but like to peruse this forum now and then...especially for the pictures.

personally i don't care one way or another as far as the slams let them try to slam i always consider people like that foder for darwinism....thinning of the flock, only the strongest survie and the human racehas advanced far enough that we keep the stupid and week alive past their point of usefullness....just my opinion..

I do not have a problem with this being an open forum. Spearfishing is like any other sport. I have found it to more challenging then using a rod and reel. It does not compare with hunting with a bow and arrow or a rifle. I'm not a deer hunter and think they should make the season longer. There is an aboundance of deer and the population should be thinned out. My feeling is: If a hunter shoots a deer and does not want it, donate it to a soup kitchen. This will serve 2 purposes. Satisfy the hunter and feed the needy.

When I used a rod and reel and had a great day. I gave all my neighbors a few so none would go to waste.

There is always a solution to a situation.

My 2 cents.

Joe

For me I come to the forums to relax and hate arguments and slamming. It would be nice to talk about hunting and not get slammed.

scubapro5:
For me I come to the forums to relax and hate arguments and slamming. It would be nice to take about hunting and not get slammed.
2nd that. I can fight but with spearing I'd rather do it w/ an AJ.

If you have a problem with a moderator or another user, the open forum is NOT the place to deal with it. If you can't work it out on your own then PM a another moderator, a supervisor or even me.

This forum is meant to be open to all to read, but we don't allow non-hunters to debate with you UNLESS you have invited them in to do just that. IF/WHEN there is an eggregious "I hate hunters" post, then PLEASE use the report this post button INSTEAD of responding publicly. This will STOP things from escalating, rather than turn up the gas.

Any questions?

Back
Top Bottom