need buddies wpb area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donclaypool

Contributor
Reaction score
Have boat, one buddy. Need two more for 2up 2down arrangement. Will dive during the week or on weekends including RIGHT NOW!. PM with phone so we can go!
Don

I'm up for any diving with a little notice, live in Jupiter so am close by and can usually easily shift my schedule during the week or at the weekend.
Please pm me if you are interested,
Regards
Geoff

I'm ALWAYS up for a dive, let me know if you fall I man.....or should I say, a woman short. I love WPB reefs..

Cheers,
Vickie

I dove with Don yesterday. Sorry you were unable to make it Geoff (I sent you a PM). We had a great day. The seas were a little rough (~3-5 ft) and I got seasick (a rare occurance) but we had fun anyway. The vis was great, probably about 50 ft plus. We dove the Castor in 110 ft and the reef ledge south of Boca Inlet in 60-70 ft. Don is a great guy. Go dive with him and have fun.

Chris

KBeck:
Don--
I'm right up the road from you and generally am up for diving most weekends (I'm on the standard 9-5 schedule), and am more than happy to picth in for fuel, etc. Just throw me a PM when you think you'll be going out next!

me and you on the same boat........ hehehehehehehehe! that could be pure
T-R-O-U-B-L-E! :eyebrow:

Whirlybird:
Vickie - how about we buddy up and go with Don - I spoke with him last night?
Geoff

When? I'm game

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom