Galapagos June 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollywoodivers

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles, Studio City, Near Universal Studios..
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Who wants to go on the Aggressor with us June 22 2005 ...It's whale shark time. yeeehaw Fly to Ecuador on June 22 return to LA on July 1st 2005.

A few minor details would help us decide... like the price! Sounds like a great trip.

Dr. Bill

Hollywoodivers:
Who wants to go on the Aggressor with us June 22 2005 ...It's whale shark time. yeeehaw Fly to Ecuador on June 22 return to LA on July 1st 2005.

now that sounds like a trip
how many $$$$'s are we looking at :wink: :wink: :wink:

drbill:
A few minor details would help us decide... like the price! Sounds like a great trip.

Dr. Bill

Hey Doc Bill
We met at catalina a few months ago....If you are seriously interested in Galapagos....I now have 3 spaces left/ it's 4349.00 all included from LAX to quito to Galapagos...You will be responsible for your meals in quito...We have the the Aggressor chartered...I have been to Cocos Island twice and I had a blast but I expect Galapagos to be better...hope I am right. Dr Bill if you wanna go call me. I don't think I ma allowed to put my ph number on here. But you can look me up in my profile...Hal

rubbachicken:
now that sounds like a trip
how many $$$$'s are we looking at :wink: :wink: :wink:
Hey Rubba Chicken...It's 4349.00 US and that includes all from LA to Quito to Galapagos...we fly out on a Weds spend the night in Quito then on the Galapagos Aggressor the next day. We will dive for 7 days...it's peak whale shark season so I'm told. Hammers, penquins, sea lions, galapagos sharks, whale sharks...bring a wide angle lens yeeehaw....we are group of down to earth friendly peeps who travel a lot together. I only have 3 spaces left as of now...if you have more questions let me know ....Hal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom